Your bathroom is one of the most commonly visited places in your home—it’s a very important room! Since it’s so integral to the function of your home, you should be proud of the way it looks. If it’s been a while since your home’s last facelift, it might be time to freshen up your bathroom. You’d be surprised at how remodeling your bathroom rejuvenates the feel of your entire home.
There are a lot of options out there when it comes to styles, materials, and designs of a bathroom remodel. When it comes to countertops, though, we’ve got you covered. Our three most popular bathroom countertop materials are granite, quartz, and marble—with good reason. They’re high quality, beautiful, and easy to care for.
Here at Sanford Granite, we’re the experts on all things countertop. With our team on your side, you’ll always be in the know when it comes to what countertop fits your lifestyle, your bathroom, and your eye for color.
Reasons to Replace
A good bathroom remodel starts with a countertop replacement. The counter is the hub of so much activity—because of that, it’s where the eye falls first when you enter the room.
If you’re looking to replace your bathroom countertop but aren’t quite sure whether or not to bite the bullet, here are a few trains of thought that might help make your decision.
Here are some reasons you should replace your bathroom countertop:
- You’re looking to sell your home.
- We don’t mean right now, or tomorrow, or even next month. But if you don’t plan to be in your house forever and know one day that you’ll be putting it on the market, there’s no time better than the present to update your bathroom countertops. Having a modern and sleek countertop instead of an outdated one will increase your home’s value and also pique buyers’ interest! If you’ve already done the work in your home, that’s less for buyers to do—and that’s very enticing.
- It needs a twenty-first-century update.
- Countertops from decades prior weren’t made with the quality materials that we use today. Materials that were popular in the 90s, 80s, and 70s were porous and easily damaged by heat and liquid, and since they were porous, they were a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. Updating to natural stones—which are nonporous—makes your bathroom much more hygienic and strengthens your countertop against damages. If they’re sealed correctly, they’ll last for decades to come.
- Your old one is damaged.
- Speaking of damages, we know that children and teenagers can be rough on bathroom countertops. Even adults can be too. If it’s been a while since your last countertop replacement, the damages to your countertop will start to become apparent, especially if it’s made with a porous material. Installing a nonporous new countertop will smooth over and erase all of those prior damages.
- You’re ready for a new look.
- Maybe there’s no other reason for wanting a countertop replacement other than the fact that you’re sick of the one you have now. We’re all for bathroom makeovers, and the best place to start is at the countertop.
Sanford Granite is proud to offer natural stones in a wide array of colors and styles. No matter the aesthetic of your bathroom, our team is sure to find something that fits.
These are our most popular bathroom countertop materials:
Since natural stone can be easily cut into any shape, the layout of your bathroom doesn’t matter. We can make anything work.
We understand that our customers lead busy lifestyles and enjoy having firm answers for things like how long it takes to install a bathroom countertop. Unfortunately, there’s not a firm answer that holds true for every countertop. The time it takes to install changes with the variables of the installation.
Installation time depends on the experience of the crew you have handling the project, the size of your bathroom, and the material of your new countertop. When you call us for a quote, we’ll take all of these details into consideration and let you know to the best of our abilities how long your installation will take.
Your Bathroom, Your Home
If you’re ready to update your bathroom and, in turn, your home, give us a call at 321-578-9329 for a quote. Our team is ready to work with you and get started on the journey to create the bathroom of your dreams.
Get a Free Countertop Estimate
Fill out the form below to get a free countertop estimate or give us a call (321) 578-9329.