Sanford Granite is looking to onboard a Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinet Installer. As an installer, your role will be to plan, assemble, and install cabinetry in single family homes as a part of a remodel/renovation project. You must be familiar with woodwork and all tools required for installation and must be very detailed and near perfectionist.
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the Sanford office
- Must pass a background check and a drug test.
- Must have at least 5+ years experience in a role that involves carpentry.
- Must have at least 2+ years experience working with cabinetry in single-family homes.
- Must be able to share references and past experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills to communicate with managers, clients, and other teammates.
- Must be able to think creatively and troubleshoot issues on-site.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English enough to convey requirements
- Possess own set of tools.
- Can work long hours during project installation days.
Compensation / Role
- Part-time and Contract positions avaialable
- $10-20 / hr based on experience and tenure
- Project-by-Project bonuses and incentives given
- NDA/Non-Compete form completion required